Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Febuary

Febuary is supposed to be summer here
but it hit a low of 14 degrees
does that mean it is not summer?
NO! absolutely not. it does not change the fact that it is still
SUMMER time

some things cannot be explained
for example this freaky weather during summer
life brings forth many surprises
unexpected events that throw us offguard
but we have a hope, a hope that brings us through every situation

i received a surprise visit to my blog
i did not know that people 'blog surf'
it was indeed a pleasant surprise
'thank you' to my reader
i did not know i write great poetry
it was God's grace!
all glory to Him

circumstances does not matter
the situation may look bleak
people change, things change,
but His love never change,
despite me changing
my heart understanding of this truth gave me peace
peace that gave me boldness and calmness
what matter is the peace from within
the connectedness with the Holy Spirit
guiding me from within

i don't need someone to hear God for me
He is a jealous God indeed
He wants a personal relationship
not a triangular relationship
He wants to speak to me directly!
He is never far, for He is within me
Am i listening to Him?
Yes i am, for i have the peace within me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home