Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Monday, November 06, 2006

what stress did to me

its subtle. it grows unknowingly to me.well, maybe its denial, maybe i choose to ignore it. but i very innocently fell into its snare. work stress. family stress. adjustment stress. for a long period. many months. my appettite fluctuated. my ability to concentrate and alertness decreases. my body lethagic. no matter how much i sleep it always seems not enough. 8 hours a day is not sufficient to keep me energetic during the day. i start to get tired during mid day. after lunch my body seems to want to breakdown on me. i though i had bad digestive system. i thought maybe i had diabetics or liver or kidney failure. cos my body felt exhausted. feeling of 'breaking down'. then i tell myself. its not possible. i should be healthy. why am i feeling this way? i was extremely frustrated. trying to figure out the cause. finally i decided maybe i should get a comprehensive body check done. maybe God will heal me through doctors or maybe i needed to know i have a diagnosis. THEN i realised all these are actually stress induced symtoms! Thank God i have not gone for the check up for it cost over $300!!!! after much wrestling with dear Father, i have no choice but to submit all my cares unto Him as He commanded me to. IMMEDIATELY i became well. all those 'liver failure' 'kidney failure' symtoms i originally thought it was left me. lol i have learnt my lesson the hard way. but the process was a blessing for it taught me many lessons on healing and health.

ha several years ago i had symtoms like 'heart attack' i will suddenly get sharp pain in my chest and difficulty in breathing. that was stress too. and at last. the famous 'headache'. was very prone to that. sometimes have headache so bad that i have to pop two panadol and lie on the bed; any motion will cause me further agony. sometimes the pain so intense i thought my head will burst like a bubble. sounds like what a doctor would term as migrain. recently i had a colleague who fainted at work due to servere headache. the pain was so intense that she fainted in her room and was subsequently warded. I thank God for protecting and preserving me all these while. about three weeks ago i had a dream. in the dream i saw a hand touching my head. gently pressing the palm on my head and moving from left to right. then the palm touched a spot which was painful. and the palm stayed on that spot, massaging it. it felt so comfortable. in the dream i was also praying in tongues. also other things in the dream but cannot really recall. this dream is like God telling me he has healed my headaches. thank you daddy. i feel so so priviledged to be so loved by You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home