Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Journey

walking with Abba is never boring...
He reveals different aspects of Himself as i run the race

There was some point about 2-3 months ago when i was so weary and discouraged
I even contemplated giving up this race altogether...
it seems too tough to carry on...helpless too frequent
Silly old me has forgotten how life sucks in the past that i actually has thoughts of reverting to the low life i used to have. Though i am not exactly there yet, living a spirit led life is definitely much much much more desirable. I am in the world but NOT of the world.
Thank God for His unfailing love. Though i struggle at times, He still holds me in His hands.
Constantly reminding me not to give up and Holy Spirit is my helper and there is no need to feel helpless. I guessed i took some time for this truth to drop in my heart. Finally i yielded myself to the One greater in me and situations around me suddenly became more bearable. My confidence grew and received supernatural strength in facing difficult situations.

In the midst of trials, i am also being sharpened, prepared to be of use as a lethal weapon.
Trials as refining fire to mould me for Kingdom use.
As i fan myself into flames, building myself up in the most holy faith, the external fire can't hurt me...

God didn't want me to give up, that i have to continue running.
HE together running the race with me, cheering me on.
Constantly hoovering around me, watching over me with tenderness and lovingkindness.
I realised He is more determined to help me finish the race than i desire myself!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    remember to look to your left or right, not to the front all the time. if not, you wont see him running with you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home