Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Friday, October 19, 2007

can I trust you?

cry. i failed miserably.
i was convicted. not to do things for eye service but to please the Lord.
our CEO was visiting our dept and knowing that he is somewhere
around and could be listening to me...
i deliberately put in extra effort to do a 'good job'.
well, to impress others, you know.

smile...guess what. i was gently rebuked....
i should be doing these things to please the Lord
not to please man. or for selfish reasons...

i used to ask God. can i trust You? trust You to save me.
trust You to protect me. trust You to provide for me.
i am given a new perspective....can i be trusted??
can i be trusted with the things of God. can i be trusted with God's people.
can i be trusted with the gifts given to me. can i be trusted with what God
puts in my hands.
God is asking: can I trust you?
i have failed. i felt so sorry. i am glad it was exposed to me.
and i am learning. to be a faithful servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home