Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Friday, June 29, 2007

special sunday

last sunday i was serving in Church in the morning; 1st and 2nd service
i contemplated going either for the 3rd or 4th service or home
i had promised lunch with a friend, thus was left with choice of 4th service
was feeling very weary indeed on that sunday
so i decided to stay further for some spiritual food than go home for physical rest
i wanted REST in my soul
God is so good! again!
His special anointing was on 4th service.
maybe because i was there and He knew i so needed it : )
once again i was so touched by His presence...
words simply cannot describe the comfort, assurance, love, gratefulness that was in my heart
i poured out my heart to my Lord, my God and He heard me
and He delivered me
again my circumstances has not changed
but somehow i felt confident. delivered.
Ps Prince said he saw 'properties falling' i think ppl has been believing for houses..
i thought to myself...why not? and i seized the moment
my heart cried out to God 'i want one too'
God heard me. i seems that He is happy that i asked of Him
immediately i had this overwhelming feeling of gratefulness for i know that He will give me a property.
that sunday was not special because of the property but because I came face to face with God once again in an extremely special way. The anointing was so strong it left me weak and trembling.
having said all these. i want the world to know that He is a very very good God.
He has never failed me. in my times of desperation, He always give me triumph.
who am i? whom He chose to pour out His love and blessings
I am so humbled with His extravagant ways with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home