Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

woohoo...its the beginning of a new year!
so exciting. in 2004 i looked forward to 2005
2005 i looked forward to 2006.
2006 i looked forward to 2007.
each year is getting better! seems like there is a season for each year.
the anticipation is growing and i am really excited to wait to see His goodness.
2007 was ushered in with a pleasant surprise...fireworks so close...about 10m?
i was in KL with a friend and was having supper at a mamak store in a quiet neighbourhood
another shop nearby actually displayed fireworks to usher in the new year
i was at the right place at the right time!
no need to squeeze in the crowd
no need to get stuck in traffic jams
i felt so priviledged. my friend said it has never happen in that place before.

this year i determined to read the bible consistently
its something God has placed in my heart but i never gotten around doing it.consistently.
God help me not to be distracted by my fav canto dramas!
....come sit on my lap and I will teach you. I will show you My greatness and splendor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home