Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

checking in with Jesus

recently went for a short retreat with Jesus.
alone with Him in a local hotel for 2 nights.
has some goals set out to acheive.
in the end, i think i indulged myself more than seeking God, which was my original plan.
nevertheless i had great rest and quiet.
smile. i actually wanted a miracle. a quick fix.
but as i departed, God reminded me i have to seek Him daily.
and continually seek Him for those answers that i desire.
He will surely show me. NO quick fix this time.
He wants me to live from blessing to blessing.
not a miracle to rescue me all the time.
there is something i need to learn. am still learning. but but...
no buts. just obey and see Me work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home