Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Thursday, June 14, 2007

What an adventure!

something exciting happened at work
i nearly got into deep shit
but thank God for favour and protection
i converted a muslim teenager
she is a resident at a muslim home for children at risk
one day the staff and counsellor from the home visited
they saw the holy bible i gave the girl
they naturally got into a rage...you can imagine how tense and hostile the situation is
the culprit was found and i was called to face the fire
many thoughts raced through my mind immediately...
what's the worse case senario? probably lose my job.
with that settled, i went to face my GIANT
I apologised, apologised and apologised
well, what more can i say. acted blur and said simply wanted to give her some reading materials.
they seemed appeased that i wasn't disrespectful and obligingly toke the bible back.
they dropped the bible like hot potatoes into my hands.
thankfully they didnt pursue the matter further.
the matter was soon forgotten. i hope!
Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home