Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Friday, February 18, 2005

updates

greetings to you my friends

valentine's day came and went
while some of my friends were all excited, some were disappointed
obviously those with a lover are excited
and those without are full of self-pity
but for me, it was just another day
no excitement nor self-pity
i have my prince Jesus with me always,
i don't feel the lonliness as frequent now
well, i am alone but not lonely, if it make sense
i enjoy silent and solitude at times

this year is going to be a BIG year for me
if i were to theme last year, it would be 'new beginnings'
this year would be 'multiplications'
i am expecting many good things to happen
strongholds to be broken down,
as i invited God to reign over me
lol, i am serious
this time is different, different from the other times
this time is serious business, don't play play!
something changed. i can't describe to you
but i can truly sing
'lay my life at the alter, everything i give to you alone, Jesus take me now i am yours, here i am'
with a sincere heart, meaning what i say
well, i tell you, many people sing for the sake of singing
if you know what i mean

next week is going to be a challenging week
as i am attending a week of intensive leaders training at Church
it is a time to break out of my comfort zone
i am looking forward to it
learning how to be an effective servant
sharpening the weapons for the good fight
learning to use the weapons with confidence
it is amazing how God works to change me
HE can even use a silly children's cartoon to encourage me
*revealation today* In whatever difficult task i am doing, HE is with me to DO it TOGETHER with me. it is not just helping. helping means help la. doing it together means another thing altogether.
Again, if you know what i mean

so good to be alive and serving Jesus!
Shalom shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home