Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Monday, June 20, 2005

reflection

what is humility?
I was reminded the time when i was so desperate for help
I was in the public
But every cell in my being is screaming for help
I looked around....no one in sight
I knelt down and prayed for deliverance
I finished, opened my eyes, stood up..
and lo and behold
a group of people walking in my direction
embarassed I am
But that does not matter
My King finds delight in me

what is faith?
I was reminded the time i went with my father to the doctor
my father had a condition in his ear
the doctor said there is no cure
we can prevent it from getting worse
we can minimise the discomfort
he will have to learn to live with it
i rejected that in Jesus's name!
i told the doctor 'My God will heal him'
the doctor looked at me with disbelief and pity in his eyes
i was furious
i declared 'Yes HE will'
nothing more i can say
i can only depend on Jesus to defend me
we left the doctor's room
i wept in the toilet
Jesus comforted me
i know He will work miracles in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home