Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Thursday, May 05, 2005

courtship

my prince
He wooed me out of wilderness
He continues to shower me with love
He lifts me up when i am down
He kisses away my tears when i weep
He comforts me when i am in dispair
He becomes my target of anger when i am provoked
He becomes my target to vent my frustration
He becomes my strength when i waver
He shields me from my enemies
He protects me from harm
He appears when i lost hope
I am so flawed, yet He calls me the beautiful One
How can i not be moved?
How i hope everyone sees the beauty that i see
it thrills my heart when i see others rejoicing in the same courtship
my heart cries when people do not treasure the courtship
the courtship never ceases
each day i get to know my groom more
each day enjoying His loving kindness
and i tell myself, all these heartache is worth it
i hope that all courtships will bloom and bear fruit
fruit of love, joy, peace, faith and hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home