Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A funny lesson

the question
Who have tried to pray for healing for others and find that your prayer never works?

hands were raised
i was still deliberating....

the invitation came
ONLY to those who raised their hands,
I want you to come forward and the gift of healing will be prayed over you now.

too late....
my heart sank
i wasn't one of 'those' who raised their hands
i wanted to kick myself
i saw some people who didnt raise their hand went forward
a thought came 'should i just go anyway'

the conviction
ONLY those who raised their hands come forward, do not cheat.

i obeyed
i stayed in my seat
still cursing myself as i felt i had missed out on something good
then the Lord spoke
I HAVE SEALED YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
suddenly i was assured
i only have to operate in faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home