Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Committment to the Call

As Daddy pours out his love more and more into my heart,
i started to repent from my selfish self.
When i hear HIM say 'sweetheart I love you and you are beautiful in MY eyes'
tears of unexplainable joy, love and gratefulness rolled down my cheeks.
Daddy's unconditional love makes me want to give more of my heart to HIM.
All of it...even my breath...

Lord,
I want to conquer the world for you.
And I will run the race with joy and endurance.
Not by might, not by power but by the spirit of God,
I will complete the race till i see You face to face.
To see Your face beaming with joy and pride, Your arms wide open to receive me with a beary hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home