Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quiet

In the stillness of the night
As I lie awake, sleep eluding me
Memories came flooding me
As I recall the experiences that life had given me
Some bitter sweet, some painful, some heart warming, some regrets
All hidden in the deep recesses of my heart
Only the Lord knows and understood
Only the Lord I give permission to enter to heal
His presence ever comforting
His love unfailing
As I pour out my heart and desires to HIM
HE hears my cries and gathers it all in His loving hands
As I struggle to submit with obedience and trust
He gently soothe me with His love and bind up my wounded heart
Once again...
When life demands, disappoints and hurt
I turned to my Saviour whom I had trusted
Whom had delivered me time and time again
Tears He had collected in His bottle
Remembering me His beloved daughter
In quietness, trust and obedience
I wait upon the Lord, Who renews my strength
I shall rise up on eagles wings into the realm of peace
In the heavenlies places
Seated at my Abba's right hand, together in Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home