Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Monday, November 17, 2008

Reaching Out

I was in the house with Abba, blessed, contented and enjoying the communion...
Abba asked me to go out of the house. I refused and started listing my reasons for not wanting to.
I told Abba my plate is full. I don't need anymore things on my plate!
Well, Abba being the sovereign God, He eventually kicked me out of the house.
Kicked me out OK! Haiz
I was with nothing except for a rod and staff. Where are the clothes and food!??
hahahah Abba said that's not necessary as HE will provide.

As much as i didn't want to get out of my comfort zone, Abba did not leave me with much choice..
maybe HE knew i won't openly defy HIM when i know HIS desire clearly.
sigh...off i went...doing what i think i should do.
I took up a second ministry involved in caring for new believers. I took more deliberate efforts to attend to other's needs before my own. I learned to listen to ppl without wanting to shut off their problems.
........

mmm still waiting for the second vision to come to pass : )

Abba is setting me up for more blessings!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    halo!! i thought you were kicked out by Him more than 6 months ago, now, only you acting on it!! lazy princess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home