Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love Ya Guys!!

The greatest love of all is easy to receive!
Haha that's what i am (or should be) living for each day.
The greatest love of all keeping me, sustaining me.
Whenever i feel crappy and snappy..
that's an indicator that i am low on love

love me more Lord.love me more Lord.
Show me the length, depth and height of your love towards me!
Give me fresh revelations each day.

Freely i receive, freely i give.

Dear friends who are reading this.
Wanna tell you that i love all of you and you are in my thoughts...
though you may not have heard from me...often, at all,...
You are in my heart. but i gathered that its all counted as nonsense?

Someone told me recently that i do not have empathy!
maybe not enough empathy, not enough love..
Hang on there people. stick with me.
Thank you for being my friend.
Bear with me ok... hahaha i am learning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home