Courageous Warrior

Once lost in wilderness, i was rescued by my prince, now a conqueror for HIS kingdom

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Luke 7:41..

41-42"Two men were in debt to a banker. One owed five hundred silver pieces, the other fifty. Neither of them could pay up, and so the banker canceled both debts. Which of the two would be more grateful?"

43-47Simon answered, "I suppose the one who was forgiven the most."
..... She was forgiven many, many sins, and so she is very, very grateful. If the forgiveness is minimal, the gratitude is minimal." (Message)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”

43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.” (NKJV)


We love because HE first loved us. But do we realise HOW much we had been forgiven?
Do we still believe that there is any good in and out of ourselves?
Do we think that we can achieve anything with our own efforts, intellect, strength?
Do we dare to believe that HE is that good to forgive ALL of our sins?
Do we have a good opinion of God?
Is HE really ALL loving? or sometimes judges? at times angry? aha the wrath of God!!?

I fell in love with Abba when HE extended His compassion and forgiveness
I knew how bad a person i was
I received His forgiveness when my opinion of Him changed.
I kindda thought he was somewhat angry and disappointed with me. THAT WAS A LIE from the pits of hell OK! ABBA is LOVE and LOVE only!
LOVE NEVER FAILS 1Cor13:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home